Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Haiku Volume 7

Hey there everyone! Happy Haikuesday!! Today I bring to you a few more of my little poems i also bring to you the word 'orangeing' to signify the changing colors in leaves, so you're welcome in advance for that.

 I hope you enjoy them and feel free to share them with your friends, unless of course you think they suck they please keep them to yourself. Don't even share them with Squidward's house if you don't enjoy them. 
I'm sure you will like them and if that's the case feel free to show Squidward's house.

Anyway enough random ramblings and on with the show!

I
I say “I love you,”
but the words don't reach your heart
killing me inside.

II
Green leaves turn auburn.
A cool wind blows westerly
shaking the leaves free.

III
Gravestones mark our love.
Grass grows from our destruction:
Murder Suicide.

VI
In an empty field
a lone weeping willow stands
crying tears of snow.

V
Crows squawk violently
high in an orangeing tree
fighting for fall love.

VI
Daydreams lead to a
quick glance in your direction
met with a cold glare.

VII
Grass once green from life
now withers yellow with death
awaiting rebirth.

VIII
Blue turns to deep gray
with September hurricanes.
Bringing back the pain.

IX
Orange paints the sky
as the sun seeks a new day
and we roam the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment