Saturday, February 6, 2016

Back Like Slim Shady

I need to come and address my absence here. I have only posted one item in 2016, I missed posting January's part 3 of A Western End (it will be coming in February I promise, it and part four are nearly done) and the item I did post was a poem dedicated to my grandma who we lost on Christmas Eve. I know it must have been lonely here without me: trust me I know


The main reason for my lack of posts is I have had a hell of a writers block which I assume stems from my increase stress. I am hoping I can relax and get back to what I normally do, but it just hasn't happened.

Obviously the holidays are already a stressful time, but the passing of my grandma put me in a real sa place. She was a fantastic woman and I miss her everyday, but I am thankful that I was with my family during this difficult time because we can lean on one another and I know never be alone during hard times. Without my family god knows where I would be right now, their love and support is everything to me.

Now the onto the two things that I have really been causing me stress and making me feel like committing a class A felony.
First thing that caused January stress was moving.

Moving fucking sucks.

I hate moving.

I left my wonderful place in Stud Lake for some new digs in Boonton on Monday. It was a rough move, but everything is finally getting together and it is way less stressful now. I can't wait to finally be able to relax in the new place and maybe walk Main St. and check out the restaurants and all the rest of the things this little town has to offer.

Stressful thing number 2: work.

Now this is always awful, but when I put in hours upon hours of overtime it becomes worse and worse. I really wish I hit that damn Power Ball so I could be all rich and shit.

I was all set to do some baller ass shit like buy a house that had a built in diner with a commercial grade kitchen and pay all my debt, but noooooooo, like most people in the country I was a loser.
So I must keep on working my 9 to 5 or whenever I feel like I have earned enough money to pay my rent and all the other bills that seem to just never go away, Also I do like to buy food and more food, so having money for that is nice too. Maybe one day I will be financially stable, but until that day I will always stress about money

Now these thing above all led to my disappearance, but I am back now. I am ready to get my shit together and put in work for this here blog and hopefully to get published. Though I had many posts planned for the new year which I will no longer be doing: Best music of 2015, my year in review and goals for 2016, I also was working on an awesome post for Christmas when I heard the news of my grandma, so that got put on the shelf until next Christmas.

Have no fear though, but do get super pumped because I will have some new Haiku, a new Movies That You Should Sit Down and Watch Because I Said So, the epic conclusion to A Western End, and much more poetry and short stories!!
See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment