Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Haiku for You

Happy haikusday, I mean its almost over, but I wrote what I am calling a super haiku. It is 5 haikus put together to form one longer poem. Enjoy, and as with everything I ever post one here feedback would be nice. And please just know I really am not as creepy as this poem seems on the surface.


Rain drips on my head:
tears from angels above
as I dig this ditch.
The evil is past
torturing on my soul stays as
rain drips on my head.
The sun is far off
darkness consumes my mind as
rain drips on my head.
I still hear the screams;
shrill, loud: trapped in my head as
blood drips on my hand.
Rain drips on my head.
I fall to my knees and cry
as the ditch is filled.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is amazing. I understand how hard it is to Haiku. You are far from creepy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anonymous!!! Search through here and find the last batch of haiku I wrote

    ReplyDelete