Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Haiku Volume 14

Good Evening all, I hope I find you in a mood. As from my previous posts through November I was participating in NaNoWriMo with the goal of writing a rough draft of a novel within a month. . . I failed miserably; alas that does not mean I finish the novel, it just means I won't as soon as I had hoped. But, since November is over, I will post new shit here and that will begin with a fresh batch of Haiku!


I

Moments between us
run congruent with those I
dream to have with you.

II

Dark times abound us:
we must hold out in hopes the
light is soon to come.

III

Born with a heart, but
lost it on the road. Only
you can return it.

IV

Crying out at night
looking for life in the dark;
no one hears my calls.

V

Trapped inside my mind
is an untold story that's
waiting to be born.

VI

Bourbon in your glass
with the sweet taste on your breath
as our tongues dance.

VII

You and I in bed
your soft black hair on my chest:
nerves keep it a dream.

VIII
Soft white piled high
to the bright gray skies above.

Kids play and cars slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment