Monday, June 29, 2015

A Brief Monday Philosophy

Self confidence is something I usually have in excess. In public I walk super confident in my own skin and with my own talents, but there are times when I sit up at night and doubt myself.  I doubt my talent, I doubt the direction my life is headed in. I doubt I can ever accomplish my goals. What appears to be doubt is really fear: a fear that I never show to anyone:  a fear that keeps me in a constant state of monotony. I fear I am not good enough. I fear I am destined for a life of un-fulfillment. It is this fear I fight daily. It is this fear that makes me walk and talk with confidence. To reach my dreams I must destroy the fear. Fear will only keep me down. Fear is the enemy and it must be killed in order to accomplish anything. Fear can hold the greatest of people back from becoming what they want to be. Be what you want and destroy the fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment