Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Haiku Volume 9

Good morning everyone, I have been absent for a while and for that I apologize. I have had a lot on my plate as of late from trying not to get fired to working on a choose your own adventure book for grown ups. Yeah you read that right. A CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE BOOK FOR PEOPLE OUR AGE! 

It is not easy so it may be a while before it is done, but i like the idea, so hopefully I can get it to you soon. In the mean time here are some Haiku for you to enjoy.
I
Feeling on your butt,
but thinking of someone else:
This love is a lie.

II
Up in the dark clouds
thunder claps, lightning flashes
with no end in sight.

III
Bombs over Baghdad.
Our soldiers lives on the line.
Returning home lost.

IV
Passion and loathing
become one when you're around
love turns to hatred.

V
Birth of a nation
celebrating the slaughter
with a roasted bird.

VI
A flag rose halfway,
twenty-one guns in a line;
farewell to heroes.

VII
Cowards killing the
way cowards do. Stay strong France:
Vive la Paris.

VIII
A misunderstood
religion of peace and love
scaring idiots.



The Other Editions

Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment