Monday, March 30, 2015

A Brief Monday Philosophy

Moments in the past cannot be changed. No matter how many times I replay a scene in my head going over what I didn’t do or what I should have done the past remains a fixated piece of history: unchangeable. No matter how many times I pretend I swooped down and kissed her or I left the knife in the car and took my ass whopping in stride it doesn’t change that I missed an opportunity with a woman I have feelings for or that I ended up in jail with a felony conviction to carry on my record. The past is the past it’s unchangeable, what is done has been done and is etched in my story, but the present is still mine to rule create a better future.As long as I live the present to the fullest and my future will be bright. Whatever I do i refuse to live with regrets, I have made mistakes and have things in the past  that I wish I can do over about, but don’t regret it. Whatever it was it helped mold me into the person I am today and I embrace it as an opportunity to learn and grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment