Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Haikus Volume 3

Hello everybody, happy Haikuesday! 

Welcome to my third installment of my series of haikus (check out Volume 1 and Volume 2)! I know what you are thinking and I'm pretty sure your reaction is something like this:

Easy, I don't know if I can live up to that much excitement, but I'll try.

I
A zombie rises:
millions die for his preaching’s.
In the name of God.

II
Pink flowers sprout up
coloring the field for spring!
Late frost kills color.

III
My words on paper
sent to entertain mankind,
but no one reads them.

III
I dream of her kiss.
I want to wake up near her
with my hand in hers.

IV
Wind blows her to me.
I hold her close, “I love you”.
Wind takes her from me.

V
My car speeds along.
Bam! Bang! A pothole slows me.
“Hello triple A?”

VI
Rain pours from above
drenching the woman’s white shirt.
The perverts all stare.

VII
The cat sleeps in bed.
A meow in the distance
The cat scampers off.

VIII
I’m nervous when she
is near me. I want her to
be near me all day.

IX
Clouds roll in quickly.
The dog caught in the downpour.
dripping he comes home.


No comments:

Post a Comment